Stopovers: Canada, Toronto (Air Canada (AC)) | Finland, Helsinki (Finnair (AY)) | Iceland, Reykjavik (Icelandair (FI)) | Iceland, Reykjavik (WOW Air (WW)) | Italy, Rome (Alitalia (AZ)) | Kenya, Nairobi Kenya Airways (KQ)) | Kazakhstan, Astana (Air Astana (KC)) | Panama, Panama City (Copa Airlines (CM)) | Portugal, Azores (Azores Airlines (S4)) | Portugal (Lisbon, Porto) (TAP Portugal (TP)) | Serbia, Belgrade (Air Serbia (JU)) | Singapore (Singapore Airlines (SQ)) | Switzerland, Geneva & Zurich (SWISS (LX)) | Turkey, Istanbul (Turkish Airlines (TK)) | United Arab Emirates, Abu Dhabi (Etihad (EY))
Serbia, Belgrade Stopover Air Serbia (JU)
How does it work?
The Serbia Stopover by Air Serbia allows you to stopover in Belgrade if you are traveling to/from New York via their hub in Belgrade. it includes one night’s complimentary hotel stay in Belgrade city center as well as ground transportation to/from the city
Here are the details of the program per the Air Serbia Web site:
- Your layover must be between 8 and 24 hours In Belgrade
- You are transiting Belgrade to/from New York to/from the following cities: Atina, ;Beirut, Lebanon; Banja Luka, Bosnia and Herzegovina; Bucharest, Romania; Larnaca, Cyprus; Ljubljana, Slovenia; Sarajevo, Bosnia Herzegovina; Podgorica, Montenegro; Prague, Czech Republic; Skopje, Macedonia; Sofia, Bulgaria; Split, Croatia; Tel Aviv, Israel; Thessaloniki, Greece; Tirana, Albania; Tivat, Montenegro; Venice, Italy and Zagreb, Croatia.
- Contact Air Serbia’s call center or your travel agent at least five days before your flight
Start your booking now and explore the different facets of this stopover offer.
Things to Note
- Baggage Policy
- Fleet – Airbus A319, A320, A330, Boeing 737-300, ATR 72-200 and ATR 72-500.
- Frequent Flyer Information – The program is called Air Serbia Etihad Guest and has four tiers: Base, Silver, Gold and Platinum. The program is linked with Etihad and its partners. Air Serbia is not a member of any of the major airline Alliances.
- Visa Requirements – No visa is required for U.S. citizens traveling to Serbia with stays up to 90 days. Note that you must register with the local police within 24 hours of arrival. The hotels usually do this for you. Since your stopover will be 8 to 24 hours you will be fine. You can find additional information here. Other citizens check with your local consulates. Visas may be required for the destinations beyond Serbia, so be sure to check that.
Air Serbia has a worldwide network of destination. Mostly in Europe and destinations within the Balkans and surrounding countries.
Destinations served to/from Canada and the U.S. using Air Serbia’s airplanes to/from Belgrade, Serbia
- New York-JFK, NY USA (JFK)