Eighteen year old Nans Thomas filmed this video in Nancy, France for our enjoyment. But he apparently violated two local rules. So now he’s in trouble with the local courts. I hope it goes well for him in the courts.
Before this video, you perhaps had no idea that Nancy, France even existed. I’ve wanted to visit Nancy for some time now, but never got around to it. I’m sure more people will visit now that the video is out. Here are a few things about Nancy, you perhaps never knew:
- It’s direct east of Paris, France; google says it takes about 2:34 to get there by car
- Nancy is located in the Lorraine region of France
- The airport is the Metz-Nancy-Lorraine Airport (ETZ) which also serves neighboring city, Metz. You may also fly into Luxembourg (LUX).
- HOP! a regional airline by Air France serves the airport to/from cities such as Marseille, Toulouse and Paris. Plus it serves other European cities as well. You can see a full list of cities here. Jetairfly.com also flies to/from Casablanca, Morocco (CMN).
- If you don’t want to fly, you may also take the train (the TVG or the TER) from Paris to Nancy.
- They have a few museums, check out Lonely Planet for things to do in Nancy. Plus you can find additional information from the Nancy Tourist Board.
- Nancy is also home to three UNESCO World Heritage sites (Place Stanislas, Place de la Carrière and Place d’Alliance).
Here’s the video, please leave a comment to let me know what you think?